The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought one. Should be here in a few days. Can't wait to give it a try.

Does anyone have one or used one? What can I expect?????

I can't wait!!:banana:

I

·
0 Posts
I predict it will sound like a Marshall JTM45 with every knob set on 10. How's that for psychic? ;)

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chances are, you're quite right. LOL!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hope you like it.

It's a really versatile pedal having the independant clean boost.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just got one, the boost is GREAT i'm using it alone for solos now, and the OD channel is cool too, very different from your average TS etc.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the Box this morning and it totally Rocks!! Seriously though, it sounds great. Definitely a keeper. Now, the question is...what other pedals do I get rid of??

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a chance to play around with it a bit more. Both my LP and Strat sound fantastic. Different but fantastic. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with my Box of Rock!!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I received a Vexter BOR from Calgary Terry (Thanks Terry). Arrived 2 days to P.E.I. (Thanks Terry), so I got to take it to rehearsal last night. I have one thing to say, and that is WOW! Where has this pedal been all my life. I've always turned away from what I consider over-priced boo-teek Overdrives and Distortions, but this thing is just absolutely perfect for what I want. And the boost... damn... It's literally 2 pedals in one. I had my JTM-45 Reissue with the channels jumpered and volumes on about 5 and 3, and the boost by itself kicked the amp into great AC/DC without blowing heads off with amp volume, and then kicking on the 'Distortron' engine just brings me into 'Brown Sound' bliss. Wonderful pedal, and I highly recommend it. :rockon2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts