The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
15,986 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
Am I one of the only lucky ones in Canada to own one of these? They are as good as gold on Ebay these days.
Bought one when they first came out, sold about 6 months later. That was before the prices went nuts. Nice pedal for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
Am I one of the only lucky ones in Canada to own one of these? They are as good as gold on Ebay these days.
Are these hot due to the Robben Ford factor?

·
Administrator
15,986 Posts
I'm not sure what the wait is like but Alf still sells them for $179. I'm giving serious thought to ordering another now that I've got the Bandmaster. I'm sure it will work very nicely with a fender amp.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
You can definately get Dumble like tone out of them. Probably why Robben uses one.
hmmm...might be a good one to add to the arsenal. I'm really liking my ProAnalog Dirt Royale /w Cheeze right now, but a different flavour of dirt is always nice:D

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
most Canadians wouldn't pay for one :rolleyes:...I find the pedal craze isn't as big up here. I'm huge into it! I'm on the list for a Zendrive2.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
TimH said:
most Canadians wouldn't pay for one :rolleyes:...I find the pedal craze isn't as big up here. I'm huge into it! I'm on the list for a Zendrive2.
Unfortunately, I'm one of the minority. I buy way too many boutique pedals:frown:

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
gtrguy said:
Tell me about it...I can't seem to stop- Fulltone, Diamond, vintage stuff....where does it all end? LOL

gtrguy
At least it's cheaper than buying lots of Guitars and Amps...I seem to have that under control :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts