The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Do you like this car?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm not trying to pick a fight, but you asked...the problem I have with any Chrysler (besides all the mechanical and electrical problems...my neighbour is a chief mechanic and has plenty of dirt) is that the sheet metal, although great to look at when new, takes on a distinctly dated look within 5 - 7 years. :sport-smiley-002:

Wow. Nice sentence...

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Two quotes from Jeremy Clarkson:

On the 300: "This is rubbish."

On American cars: "How do they get so little power from such a large engine?"

Its such a great show, better than the Canadian auto shows that are horray for everything............

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I voted no... I wonder how much it cost to chop the top off and pimp that thing out - the owner should've just bought a Bentley GT convertible.

·
Registered
737 Posts
...my neighbour is a chief mechanic and has plenty of dirt) is that the sheet metal, although great to look at when new, takes on a distinctly dated look within 5 - 7 years. :sport-smiley-002:

Wow. Nice sentence...
That would be 'vintage' look, makes it 'rare' and worth more obviously, yeah, great word structure there Lolligagger.

The car is cool but not something I would buy so I guess I don't like it, would get a Mustang or a big truck before I would buy one of these.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I like the 300 but dropped and pimped out like that....it'd be destroyed in no time where I live.

I prefer jeeps.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Every penny spent on cars is a penny not spent on guitars. Oh, the inhumanity!

Peace, Mooh.

C

·
0 Posts
*shrug*
I can't see what's worth getting worked up about one way or the other....

"is a penny not spent on guitars"
You can't drive a guitar to a gig.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
is that guy getting arrested for trying to steal the car?? lol

i would like this to have this car but i wouldn't buy it. any open roof cars don't feel safe to me. it has a higher chance of people stealing it. rather than having a closed room car.

·
Registered
74 Posts
No

Please dont take this personal but...
I think its just a bit much, look at those wheels, one of them with the tires probably cost as much as a Nissan, man thats different looking, I bet it uses a lot of gas
Id like it better if it looked a little classier. To me it looks like it was designed and built by a computerized ultilitarian robot with flashing lights and should probably be driven by one.

I saw a volkswagen with a built in guitar and amp in a book once, now thats scary:eek:

I vote no becasue of that and its not a Chevy

1 - 20 of 45 Posts