The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
...You're watching the Simpsons and wonder if Mr. Burns owned that guitar company.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You get it into your head that you should have a Gibson Firebird and 2 days later it’s a done deal. And, it turns out that you were right to do it.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
You wife says "get in the car" and you hear "get the guitar".

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Over breakfast with buddies, someone asks you to pass the jam and you hear “do you want to jam?”

·
Registered
345 Posts
If all you see is the guitar .....
I must confess the first item that got my attention were the colourful strings, then I moved on to the headstock and noticed it was a bass by Carvin. Before I actually paid attention to the player, I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if those strings are nylon tapewound by La Bella or D'Addario....." and looked at those strings again before looking at the player.

DF is wrong with me.......:)

Here is a true story: Several years ago I was shopping for new drapes for our living room with my wife. We could not decide on the shade of colour.

The wife: Well, why don't you take a pick....

Me: I don't think they give away picks in furniture shops.....

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or when you’re at the beach and your buddy says “that’s some g string” and you frantically look around for the guitar.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
A desperate guy on a desert island sees a siren arrive on the beach and wonder if she brought a guitar !

·
Registered
493 Posts
...when your friend in the US just asks for advice on a guitar, and you contemplate driving 5hrs, and crossing an International border to give it.

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
When the letters on license plates translate in your head to be references to guitars, amp & pedals...
LPC-Les Paul Custom for example, or PRS, etc.

Reactions: 1SweetRide
1 - 14 of 14 Posts