The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Brand new member here with a request for those of you that have Yamakis from the 1970’s or earlier.

I’m a member of another online forum and we’re doing a massive photo scavenger hunt this summer.

One of the items we need to photograph is, you guessed it, a Yamaki from the 1970s or earlier, so I turn to this amazing community to see if anyone might be able to help us.

We have members across the country so may be able to find someone to meet with you regardless of where you are.

Thanks so much for indulging me and my request! Would be over the moon delighted if someone was able to help.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll track down some shots of mine.
Thank you! Though sadly the rules of this particular competition state that we have to be the ones to physically take the photo so an in person visit would be required to snap the pic. Appreciate the offer though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! Much appreciated. Was actually just coming back to post that we’ve found one! Thanks so much for your replies.

All the best!!

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Picked up another sweet sounding yamaki today. Since this thread is still somewhat new, just thought I would post it. It is in amazing shape, sounds steller, and is straight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts