The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yamaha Pacifica 1412
The Yamaha Pacifica 1412 is a Japanese super-strat developed by Rich Lasner. The Yamaha Pacifica 1412 features a neck-through construction consisting of a 7-piece maple/mahogany neck and a mahogany body with Hollow body chambers. On top of that it also features a 2-piece carved flamed maple top.

This was made in Japan in the early 90s.. They say only 50 we’re made before Yamaha pulled the plug on them, just a tremendous amount of work and detail that was put into these guitars .

This is in very nice condition and all original except I was told the bridge pickup is a Steve Vai, but I have never had the pickups out as it sounds great .
Beautiful flame maple top and marching headstock. The frets are in great condition , and at the nut it measures 44 mm (1-3/4 inch. Has Ebony fret board and abalone and mother of pearl fret markers.
I pretty sure these bodies had tone chambers in them, the guitar is very light , I can get the weight if needed.

The only thing I would say it could use is new strings and a set up, but as it sits it plays great IMO. Comes with Yamaha original case , Truss rod wrench and strap with locks . Price 2450.00 ..no shipping ..Location is Kingston Area no trades...
i

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
These are pretty rare and the last time I looked, they were asking pretty big money for them on Reverb. My son has the same guitar.

From Reverb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yamaha Pacifica 1412
The Yamaha Pacifica 1412 is a Japanese super-strat developed by Rich Lasner. The Yamaha Pacifica 1412 features a neck-through construction consisting of a 7-piece maple/mahogany neck and a mahogany body with Hollow body chambers. On top of that it also features a 2-piece carved flamed maple top.

This was made in Japan in the early 90s.. They say only 50 we’re made before Yamaha pulled the plug on them, just a tremendous amount of work and detail that was put into these guitars .

This is in very nice condition and all original except I was told the bridge pickup is a Steve Vai, but I have never had the pickups out as it sounds great .
Beautiful flame maple top and marching headstock. The frets are in great condition , and at the nut it measures 44 mm (1-3/4 inch. Has Ebony fret board and abalone and mother of pearl fret markers.
I pretty sure these bodies had tone chambers in them, the guitar is very light , I can get the weight if needed.

The only thing I would say it could use is new strings and a set up, but as it sits it plays great IMO. Comes with Yamaha original case , Truss rod wrench and strap with locks . Price 2450.00 plus ship , if needed .Location is Kingston.no trades
i
Hello! Is this guitar still available?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts