The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It reminds me of Criminal Minds. I watched that series with my wife a few years back. I like the different take on criminal psychology / serial killers.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Nope. Haven't even heard of it!

Right now i am into Gold Rush every Tuesday night at 9.

It's scripted an all but I am particularly drawn to that show! I would just love to drive a rock truck or work the excavator. That would be fun for a while!

·
Registered
24,379 Posts
I've been in the living room working on something else while my wife watched it, and all I can say is I did not witness a lot of shooting, which is refreshing. I think she watched all the episodes. It is a David Fincher production. You can see all the other things he is connected to, as producer or director, here: David Fincher - IMDb A lot of it will be things that many here liked.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its more about them trying to learn how to read a person and the signs from their past that may have lead them to be serial murderers. Using that information, the FBI agents capture other criminals before they get to far into their serial murdering life. I don't think a single person has shot a gun at another human in this show so far.

David Fincher is a good director and has done a lot of famous work like Fight Club and Seven. He seems to enjoy working with deviant material. David was attached to film an animated adaptation of my favorite comic book series The Goon but I think that has fallen through. The Kickstarter was over 5 years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
I found the first episode a bit odd. The writing and acting seemed off...but by the second episode it was much better and I liked it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts