The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know what this was. Do you? Does anyone here use it?

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,843 Posts
Gadd9/C ? Never used it. I rarely enjoy hearing the 1, 2, AND 3 of a chord (unless it is being used as a transitional chord.) Depends on the style of music of course...

In most cases, for me, SUS or take up jazz music. ;P

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are just too sharp! I think some people call it horizontal tab.

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
I'm assuming you mean the format for displaying a chord and not the chord itself so, Sure
Here's two of my favourite chords. Also the start to Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
x33210

·
Administrator
16,408 Posts
I'm assuming you mean the format for displaying a chord and not the chord itself so, Sure
Here's two of my favourite chords. Also the start to Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
x33210
Great song, although I usually mute the low G and C respectively. I like to live dangerously. (Cmaj7, Fmaj7)

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
When I read the X35435? I assumed you were referring to a new effects pedal or maybe a new guitar model that you weren't familiar with and wanted some further information. Guess I was wrong this time.MJF$#

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I read the X35435? I assumed you were referring to a new effects pedal or maybe a new guitar model that you weren't familiar with and wanted some further information. Guess I was wrong this time.MJF$#
Thanks, Fredy. You are certainly more experienced than me but it's nice to know there is someone else that didn't pick up on the numbers right away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts