The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Drop!

Up for grabs is this rare and extremely cool Bootleg Bones George Lynch Skull and Bones guitar. This one was number 17 overall from X-Ray Guitars, a very early production model from 2008. This guitar largely hung on the wall as part of a collection so it has very little play wear. The neck is dead straight, and the stainless jumbo frets on the ebony board make this guitar super smooth and easy to play. The single Seymour Duncan JB humbucker is hot as hell and sounds great. The Floyd Rose is dialed in perfectly with a nice low action. The only wear to mention is some very light buckle rash around the trem cavity, see pictures. The guitar comes with a George Lynch poster from his signature Zoom effect box, guitar COA, adjustment wrenches, trem arm, Mr Scary pic, and hard case. It has been set up with new Ernie Ball Slinkys and is ready to rock! Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions. More pictures available

$2000 CAD

FREE SHIPPING. Payment through PayPal required. I have excellent feedback on Paypal and Reverb, with over 200 five star ratings. Reverb kinda sucks now since they got bought out so I'm transitioning more of my sales to FB Marketplace and other Guitar pages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts