The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
15,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw 2 armed police officers walk by my house on the other side of the street. No sign of a car, no sirens, nothing. By "armed" I mean assault rifles.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Probably a warrant execution on one of your neighbours, or you, might want to delete your browser history just in case%h(*&

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
its probably the russians or the queen coming to take her land back and find a new bra supplier

where is Chuck Norris when we need him most?

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
You mean I probably shouldn't have gone out to take a look around ?
not at all, I would encourage it!!1!
see if you can get involved even, ask them if they need a hand and tell them you took several karate classes when you were younger (it doesn't even have to be true) so you are very confident handling yourself against any threat (even the queen)
they'll appreciate the effort from a citizen

·
Administrator
15,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not at all, I would encourage it!!1!
see if you can get involved even, ask them if they need a hand and tell them you took several karate classes when you were younger (it doesn't even have to be true) so you are very confident handling yourself against any threat (even the queen)
they'll appreciate the effort from a citizen
Well it was many more than "several" but alas in my case "younger" was about 35 years ago, LOL.

I was thinking of running out there with my katana, dressed all in black, including my Guitars Canada hoodie, but by the time i got it all together they'd disappeared :-(

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
Well it was many more than "several" but alas in my case "younger" was about 35 years ago, LOL.

I was thinking of running out there with my katana, dressed all in black, including my Guitars Canada hoodie, but by the time i got it all together they'd disappeared :-(
typical cops, never around when you need them

excellent choice on the hardware, katana is a great sword, worked well for the Highlander

1 - 20 of 61 Posts