The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to my program today like I do every Thursday but this time I had my guitar and a overnight bag for the retreat this weekend and it was down pouring. My friend whom is from ont is down for the retreat offered me and my friend a drive to our program and we said no because one of the workers were on their way to get us. No more than 15 minutes later I get a Facebook message saying "I can't make it to the retreat I've been rear ended " like my guitar and stuff would of been in the trunk of the hatch back . Well the car is totalled. The fella hit him so hard it broke the drivers seat . And this is what is left of his car. At least he is ok

It sucks that my friend is visiting from ont only to get his car smashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
I'll echo others' sentiments.
Close calls probably happen more often than we're aware.
Glad folks are okay.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
That really is scary.

Things like this happen in a blink of an eye!

I am so happy your friend is ok!

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Man that sucks. Glad your pal is
Ok and that you weren't in it. Been In a few situs like that too. Close enough to make the hairs stand up on my neck. Sometimes it makes you wonder doesn't it?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
crap!!

glad everyone is ok, and you didn't get anything trashed

I almost got sideswiped twice the other day on the 401.....doesn't anyone check their blind spot before changing lanes??

I do make an effort to stay OUT of other ppls blind spots. but was passing in the fast lane and idiots drifting right into me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts