The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the dust has settled after a pretty wild trading period for me, and I've been able to end up with some guitars that just blow me away. After @Chitmo talked me out of all my PRS guitars, I had a few holes to fill in the collection. I worked my way through a few guitars that have since been traded on (Fender Clapton sig Strat, PRS Swamp Ash Special, EBMM Reflex) and these are the keepers I ended up with. Without further ado:

IMG_1547.JPG IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1218.JPG IMG_1204.JPG

L-R: Gretsch White Falcon, Danocaster T (made for me new) Gibson Blues King, Squier CV Precision Bass.

I'm really happy to have these, alongside my Dano Esquire, '57 RI Les Paul, and Martin 0015M. Just wanted to share a few pics of these killer guitars.

W.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
LOVE that Blues King. Those things are gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all! I'm really enjoying the fleet of new guitars. The Dano T in particular is a spellbindingly great guitar, although I love all of them. The Blues King is a guitar I was not expecting to buy, but due to a specific set of circumstances it found its way to me and I'm very grateful to my mother for helping me purchase it.

W.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts