The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
that was some of the worst playing I've ever heard, all departments of that band qualify for the special olympics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
AAAhhhh ha ha ha ha hah aaaaaahhhrghhh! Well,I'm glad there was nobody around to witness that,other than the dude in the striped shirt who has on his way outta there ! keep practicing boys, and fire your singer....how embarassing!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Mother of god...I think my colon just fell out. That was like bowel surgery gone wrong. I love that keyboard sound...like one of those old Bontempi kids organs from the Sears catalog or something.:eek:

What's really creepy is I've seen a few battle of the bands acts that were nearly as bad. But I have to give them credit for having the balls to get on stage. They HAD to know how terrible they were. At least they kept it together pretty well, except for the tempo changes near the end.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Emohawk said:
Mother of god...I think my colon just fell out. That was like bowel surgery gone wrong. I love that keyboard sound...like one of those old Bontempi kids organs from the Sears catalog or something.:eek:

What's really creepy is I've seen a few battle of the bands acts that were nearly as bad. But I have to give them credit for having the balls to get on stage. They HAD to know how terrible they were. At least they kept it together pretty well, except for the tempo changes near the end.
LOL! that's funny.

Some people don't seem to *know* when they are terrible. Think of the auditions to American or Canadian Idols.. need I say more?:)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
yeah that definately is the worst band I've ever heard. :sport-smiley-002:

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Accept2 said:
There is debate as to whether this is the worst band ever. I say no, I've heard much worse.............

http://www.virob.com/virob/videos/316
I was able to get through about 1/3 before I had to stop it. Sort of like getting your teeth drilled with no novocaine.

Loved the crowd:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brutal!
The band didn't tell the singer they decided to play in a different key?
I can stomach it for the most part except the singer. The singer is terrible!!

Maybe an older brother to the singer owns all the equipment and told the band: "my mom said my brother has to be included or there is no band. Since he can't play any instrument he will have to sing".

...and since mom and little sister where the only audience present he had to comply.

·
Registered
319 Posts
worst band

Obviously the singer...( if you can call him that) is tone deaf..............yeah
I guess some people dont know they are horrible. Just look at the ones on american idol or canadian idol...............great for a laugh though.............I was actually rolling around on the floor. hahaha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts