The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first joined this board I mentioned that I was in East York but also that I'd be moving back to Scarborough. Well that time has come. Tomorrow (Friday) I'll be moving back and I've heard from Bell that even though I'll have phone service tomorrow I'll have to wait until next Wednesday or Thursday until my modem arrives so I guess I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I do get back online. Hopefully I'll see you all next week. :rockon:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Kenmac said:
When I first joined this board I mentioned that I was in East York but also that I'd be moving back to Scarborough. Well that time has come. Tomorrow (Friday) I'll be moving back and I've heard from Bell that even though I'll have phone service tomorrow I'll have to wait until next Wednesday or Thursday until my modem arrives so I guess I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I do get back online. Hopefully I'll see you all next week. :rockon:
Maybe you'll get back online and learn you won a guitar...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad it didn't work out that way. :frown: I read that Nine won the guitar so congratulations to him. I bought a Peavey Classic 30 amp from him and he seems like a really nice guy.

Jeff Flowerday said:
Maybe you'll get back online and learn you won a guitar...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Things worked out pretty well. There were a few minor issues but nothing to be overly concerned about. Mainly not having phone service immediately but that was rectified within a couple of hours and I finally got online yesterday after having DSL problems. It's good to be back here.:smile:

searchin4signal said:
Good luck with the move !

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Nine, yeah that's for sure! Pretty much everything's done now. I've still got two small boxes with some CDs in them to organize but that's it.

nine said:
Welcome back, Ken. Moving and then getting everything hooked up again is always a pain in the butt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts