The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen a TV series with so many significant female protagonists. Refreshing. Here's a list of some of the major players as we get into S7:

Cersei
Daenerys
Sansa
Arya
Brienne of Tarth
Yara Greyjoy
Melisandre
Olenna Tyrell

..... and probably a few I've forgotten over the last 12 months. Plus the ones that have been killed off, like Margaery Tyrell.

They have all had significant roles since the start. And all are still in play as the (possibly) final season is about to start. In fact, every major faction vying for power has a strong female character, with the exception of the White Walkers.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this season plays out. So much hotness and ultra-violence.

upload_2017-7-13_11-6-55.jpeg

upload_2017-7-13_11-8-2.jpeg

·
Premium Member
11,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I concur. The most talked about TV* in the last few years. It's frustrating to PVR because the news people talk about the episodes on Monday morning. Spoiler alert, PEOPLE!!!!!!

* That is, until this new political reality show started up in the States last November. That seems to be #1 now.

·
Premium Member
11,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have missed a lot.

Don't hate me! Lol I am just watching the first season of Sons of Anarchy! I am a way behind the times! Lol
Yes, but on the other hand, just think of all the good TV you have in front of you. Loved SoA as well. Don't jump ahead and spoil the ending for yourself, it's worth the trip to get there.

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
I've read all the books at least 5 times, watched every episode at least 3 times. Re watching all of season 6 to refresh my memory as well. Season finale 7 is going to be an 80 minute cliff hanger episode for season 8 which is also a short season of 6 episodes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts