I bought this a couple of years ago from a fellow forum member. If you know about Monty guitars, you know how great he makes them, if you don't I'd suggest some searching and reading, as the reputation is stellar and with good reason! I am gravitating away from Les Pauls a little bit due to ergonomics, so this one goes onto a new home.

The specs:
There is a photo of the spec sheet, although I believe they made a mistake checking off the neck as maple, as it clearly seems to be mahogany.
Brazilian Rosewood Board
Maple top/Mahogany body and neck
Chambered construction
Grover tuners
Well-Hung Pro-Pins strap buttons included (original small ones are in the case)
Weight: 8 lbs even
Neck: '59 Large C
1st - D 0.894ā€ W 1.722 (nut)
12th - D 0.963ā€ W 2.099ā€
6105 Frets

Flat top Yorkville-style LP hard case is included

Condition:
Excellent played condition. It has a few dings here and there, but nothing major - see the photos

FAQ:

1) DO YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR MY GUITAR/AMP/PEDAL?

I am not looking for anything at the moment, so you can try, but expect a "NO". I'm mostly looking to balance out some recent acquisitions, so cash is king!

2) CAN YOU SHIP TO ME?
Local sales are strongly preferred and I will hold out for them if possible. I will ship via UPS, well-packed. Shipping is at your cost and I will get a detailed quote, with insurance, from UPS. Please PM me to work out the details :)

3) HEY WHERE ARE YOU?
I'm in Midtown Toronto and fairly easy to reach from the 401 pickup. GTA Driving distance meetups are good with me. I also regularly head west to Grand Bend, so can arrange to meet in that direction pretty easily, too. Hit me up and we can make an arrangement.

Plant Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument

Musical instrument Plant Guitar String instrument String instrument

Plant Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory

Musical instrument Plant Guitar String instrument String instrument

Plant Grass Gas Font Guitar

Musical instrument Plant Guitar Musical instrument accessory String instrument

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

Plant Motor vehicle Wood Fender Art
Font Handwriting Parallel Number Pattern