The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an ad for my LP Jr that I posted last night randomly deleted sometime this afternoon. Any way to find out a reason? What the hell is going on around here these days?

·
Administrator
225 Posts
I had an ad for my LP Jr that I posted last night randomly deleted sometime this afternoon. Any way to find out a reason? What the hell is going on around here these days?
Are you referring to this one?

It was simply caught up in the approval queue. Is has been approved now.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
4,463 Posts
Wow. So now we pay for subscription to sell items which need to be pre approved? Lmao.... Don't remeber that being in the memo

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you referring to this one?

It was simply caught up in the approval queue. Is has been approved now.

- Cricket
Sorry, approval queue?

The ad was posted 2 days ago without issue and was up for a day before disappearing. Not sure whatever an "approval queue" is had anything to do with it.

·
Administrator
225 Posts
I'm pretty thick-skinned about stuff, but "approval"? If this becomes a thing here, I will soon become a thing of the past.
It will happen sometimes with members who have a limited number of posts as part of the spam prevention tools.

The tools will learn from the actions we take, so it will improve.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
10,859 Posts
It will happen sometimes with members who have a limited number of posts as part of the spam prevention tools.

The tools will learn from the actions we take, so it will improve.

- Cricket
Okay, but surely a paid subscriber of several years shouldn't need approval. N'est-ce pas?

·
Premium Member
7,331 Posts
Okay, but surely a paid subscriber of several years shouldn't need approval. N'est-ce pas?
As far as the 'software' is concerned, we're all fresh meat. 🛂

Reactions: colchar

·
Premium Member
4,463 Posts
And yet we have an advertisement post about medical masks and purell.....

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So, it appears that any time I edit an ad, it just gets deleted.

What's up @GCAdmin1 ? Any reason I can't edit ads that I pay to post, but that spam bot can post an ad for hand sanitizer that manages to stick around for almost a week?

·
Administrator
225 Posts
So, it appears that any time I edit an ad, it just gets deleted.

What's up @GCAdmin1 ? Any reason I can't edit ads that I pay to post, but that spam bot can post an ad for hand sanitizer that manages to stick around for almost a week?
As mentioned it simply got caught up in the moderated queue. Nothing has been deleted.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As mentioned it simply got caught up in the moderated queue. Nothing has been deleted.

- Cricket
Nope, not what happened at all. It posted just fine. As I said, I edited it and it got deleted, only to reappear like 30 mins later. My original posts are fine, when I edit them they get deleted.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts