The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, it just looks so cool.

Newly acquired Mojotone Tweed Cabinet for Pro Jr. Thank you vokey design.

I will soon be transfering the amp to the new cabinet.

In the meantime, the 12” Governor is in the house!

Haven’t yet decided what to do with the stock cabinet and coveted Blue Frame 10” speaker. Does anyone know how I could run both speakers simultaneously or switch between them on the fly?

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
I’m interested in how much weight gain when you get everything in the new cabinet. One of the things that I really like about my Pro Junior is I can carry my guitar in one hand and the amp in the other. I can fit a cable, tuner, capo, and a spare set of strings in the gig bag for the guitar.

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
The tweed circuit sounds awesome

·
Registered
24,686 Posts
I have a 12+10 cab that is still uncovered, and a dual 6-1/2" that I'm assembling. I was planning on covering them in tolex (colour TBD), but you folks are slowly but surely persuading me otherwise.

·
Premium Member
17,603 Posts
Derrick does amazing work and is very reasonable. IIRC, he is in the Kingston area and does not typically ship, but meets buyers in the Toronto area.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I think Tweeds are my favorite look too.

One I have is a Valvetrain Tallboy with the 12" speaker, just 20 lbs!

View attachment 219390
I’ve got one of those too! Great package.

Suggestion: try an Xotic RC Booster in front of it, bass and treble controls about 3 o’clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: sulphur

·
Registered
24,686 Posts
Forum member Damir Stemberger (AKA "epis") makes gorgeous cabs, and tolexes with a level of skill I hope to have some day. He lives near Algonquin College.

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
To bad Saxon has closed up shop. I have a 1x10 closed back baltic birch cab. Great cab.

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
Forum member Damir Stemberger (AKA "epis") makes gorgeous cabs, and tolexes with a level of skill I hope to have some day. He lives near Algonquin College.
That right Marc, i completely forgot about Damir. Saw his work at the last show in Ottawa and a friend of mine owns a Blues JR covered and modified by him. Thanks for the reminder

1 - 16 of 16 Posts