The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bolero's post on Marv down in Kalamazoo got me thinking there must be some Heritage owners around who can share some pictures.
Pretty sure I've posted these before, but I'll start....

20th anniversary H150 and 1996 H535:

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple more....

H137:

H155:

H525: Just couldn't get along with this one...sold it a year ago and bought the blue H150.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
A custom build long-scale H575 that I just took delivery on a few weeks ago. It has a 25.5" scale length and is permanently tuned down to C#. Fabulous guitar.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ok, who wants to buy all my stuff...I've been jonesing for an H-150 for some time. Stunning pics guys..thanks!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a VERY clever photograph.

- - - Updated - - -

I never tire of posting this. Or of playing it.
Clever? No.
Georgian Bay (at Craigleith) that day just happened to be very close to Heritage translucent blue.

Is that an acoustic Super Eagle? Rare bird.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've never seen such beauty ... the H150CM, H155 ... wow. I never even knew Heritage made a Gary Moore signature ... GAS attack.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
great thread!

and lots of great guitars!

here is my cherry sunburst H150

·
Registered
753 Posts
Note to self: In the interests of financial well-being, avoid this thread like the plague!!

I do think Heritage make the most stunningly beautiful guitars on the planet.

Neil

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Clever? No.
Georgian Bay (at Craigleith) that day just happened to be very close to Heritage translucent blue.
Is that an acoustic Super Eagle? Rare bird.
Yes. @1995, if I remember correctly. It has a couple of ugly flamed maple pickguards in the case - one acoustic, one with a pickup on it. I use it solely for acoustic playing and don't really need the pickguard.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
here is a Korina H357...was in Kalamazoo hanging out ( with some other owners at the Parson's Street Pilgrimage ) over beers and said to Marv "build me a guitar!!"

I've done worse things drunk :D

added the B5 Bigsby with a vibramate, so it's removeable & no holes drilled

funny story: I mailed some parts to someone in the Vibramate box & the girl at the post office was acting a little strange, eventually asked me if I took the batteries out as you can't ship stuff with batteries...she thought it was a dildo!! lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts