The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to the "buy me the guitar I have always wanted fund"??? So, for many years I have always wanted a Gibson Trini Lopez. Of course Gibson hasn't made the guitar in many years and the closest thing is the 335 Diamond. Nice guitar and it would be fine. Then this summer I saw Dave Grohl playing his blue Trini Lopez and wanted it even more. It was the first one I had seen with a stop tail not a trapeze bridge and I'd never seen one in pelham blue before. But I could only dream.....until now. I give you the DG-335.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
so its a cross between a strat, a telecaster, and a Gibson ES335 or whatever? looks interesting...maybe more for jazz but I think its pretty cool. How much?

·
Registered
18 Posts
saw Matt Good play a few years back when he was touring his White Light Rock and Roll Review album and he was using one of these. His was red though. Really cool guitar.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Indeed, a cool guitar. Someone please put me out of my misery and tell me how much it costs so I can shrug it off as being too dear for my poor abused wallet. Or so I can start building up the requisite gas to spring for it.

Oops, I see it was listed now earlier in the thread. Neeeeever mind... back to trawling through Craigslist I go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts