The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on stores which rent out guitars? I've asked at a couple of stores here but they don't rent out guitars. I've gotten very interested in trying out a P90 guitar, as I've never owned one. However, I'm sick of buying amps, guitars, pedals etc which sound good in the store but when you try them playing loud, with a band they sound .. umm .. sucky! So, I was hoping that I could rent a somewhat decent guitar with P90s to try out with my band before buying. Any ideas ?

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Any ideas on stores which rent out guitars? I've asked at a couple of stores here but they don't rent out guitars. I've gotten very interested in trying out a P90 guitar, as I've never owned one. However, I'm sick of buying amps, guitars, pedals etc which sound good in the store but when you try them playing loud, with a band they sound .. umm .. sucky! So, I was hoping that I could rent a somewhat decent guitar with P90s to try out with my band before buying. Any ideas ?

Long and McQuade have a 30 day return policy. Find one you think you like, out it on the CC, try it out, take it back if you don't like it. Problem solved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts