The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy an old JCM 800 or maybe a plexi reissue and have it modded. There are all kinds of guys in the US like Bray or Cameron or Voodoo amps, but is there anybody in Canada that does this too?

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Wow. I was thinking about posting the exact same thing. I have a JTM45 I would like a few things done to, and don't want to have to ship to the States. So, me too please... :smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
contact WildBill on here, he can probably do anything you want.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
contact WildBill on here, he can probably do anything you want.
Thanks for the kind words, Dwagar!

I LOVE Marshalls! The older the better!

They're always a pleasant respite from swearing over gol darn 'Boogers...:eek:

:food-smiley-004:

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, Dwagar!

I LOVE Marshalls! The older the better!

They're always a pleasant respite from swearing over gol darn 'Boogers...:eek:

:food-smiley-004:
I hope you're forgiving enough to work on reissues too.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I was going to suggest Wild Bill too! Thing is, building these damn things is harder (like my plexi clone that i am rebuilding cause i suck and it cut out on me) the "mods" are often fairly simple.. a few values here or there. (big changes are drilling for another tube socket) That and the amp is already built for ya so a bit of solder here or there and presto.. wicked "mod"! Wild Bill will hook you up no doubt. One thing though, please post some before and after clips!

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
You could try Adicted to Tubes. He has Clara Amps in Calgary.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Send your stuff to WildBill if he's near you. He knows what he's doing and he deserves the extra business for all the time he puts into posting very useful information here.

·
Administrator
16,718 Posts
Send your stuff to WildBill if he's near you. He knows what he's doing and he deserves the extra business for all the time he puts into posting very useful information here.
As long as he's in business I won't go anywhere else. That reminds me I've got to get the Busen Plexi (Traynor) down there sometime soon. :smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts