The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Brad at Capsule Music is putting together some unbelievable teles. Beautiful relic work and fitted with Lollars/SD's or whatever you want. Awesome stuff. He uses licensed Fender parts. Basically it's like a Nash tele with a better looking relic job. There's a gold Esquire on their site right now. Plus Brad is a straight up guy.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
last time I saw Brad, he had 2 tele bodies ( raw wood) that he was showing me how great they where. His defenitly a great buider. While your upstairs, talk to Antonio , cause he buids custom amps. Kind of like a one stop shop.
Great shop so check em out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info so far. I checked out Brad's work and its very, very good. Some of the best and most natural relic work I've seen. I'm leaning that way but would also like check out any other local builders.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I used to know a guy who worked (or maybe still does work) at L&M as a guitar tech in Scarborough who made his own guitars by the name of Rich. Sorry, I forgot his last name but it's Mc something. I was at his workshop one time and this guy builds just about everything. Call Long and McQuade Scarborough and see if he's still there. He did some setup work for me on a couple of guitars and unlike other techs he didn't overcharge me at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts