The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
5281 - 5300 of 5321 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
It's not today but, Friday night at rehearsal. Our bass player and dear old pal walks around the corner with this....and asks if I want to try it. HAHAHAHAHA well try and stop me !!!!!
1955 Gibson Les Paul goldtop. All original except nut and frets. This is what it's all about !!!! So HUGE sounding. Incredible fiddle.

Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory Helmet Electronic musical instrument

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow! That '55 looks like it's in amazing shape. What a great, unexpected rehearsal!

It's not today but, Friday night at rehearsal. Our bass player and dear old pal walks around the corner with this....and asks if I want to try it. HAHAHAHAHA well try and stop me !!!!!
1955 Gibson Les Paul goldtop. All original except nut and frets. This is what it's all about !!!! So HUGE sounding. Incredible fiddle.

View attachment 416879

View attachment 416880

View attachment 416881

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Gorgeous guitar. I have a pretty similar guitar on its way to me but for the fact that it is a Reissue.......

·
Premium Member
'97 Strat Plus, 70's Northern Strat Copy
2,158 Posts
View attachment 416902

I put a different strap on it and it’s nigh on impossible to put down when playing standing. Giving serious thought to clearing house, ordering a sibling and finding a band. I really need some local jam buddies.
You and me both buddy. I miss playing and now that I am back in full force I really miss playing with people.

·
Premium Member
'93 MIJ Jaguar, Epiphone Dot, Squier Bass VI, Blueridge BR70 acoustic.
332 Posts
'93 MIJ Jag got a new bridge and tremolo collet and arm (StayTrem)

So I'm playing the crap out of this and making adjustments, it was all pretty easy. I'm very happy with this bridge. I got this guitar when I was 15 and it's gonna need some TLC soon aka partial refret and a new nut. Yet it still plays great despite the worn frets. Figured I better get the bridge just in case the guy stops offering these for 7.5" radius non-USA Fender offsets.

Wood Office supplies Automotive tire Jewellery Auto part
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

And, dude was very kind with how he "valued" the items, did not get hit with any duty.

·
Premium Member
'93 MIJ Jaguar, Epiphone Dot, Squier Bass VI, Blueridge BR70 acoustic.
332 Posts
Homemade Strat, Eric Johnson pickups, Callaham hardware, neck by Bob Wojeck (Bob Burst guy). Banging out some Rust Never Sleeps tunes on the old GA6. Look out mama…

View attachment 417425
Would love to play your rig.

Gotta ask about your Deluxe Reverb, cuz I'm looking at my own amp though I'm sure yours is better. Just curious.

and there's a white boat comin' up the river with a big red beacon and a flag and a man on the rail. Well, time to fire up my stuff cuz as bad a guitar player as I am, I can play some Neil.

5281 - 5300 of 5321 Posts