The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
4881 - 4900 of 4917 Posts

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Picked up this beauty from a fellow member, arrived on Monday! Looking forward to taking out to rehearsal tonight! PRS Custom 24 Artist

View attachment 389484
having seen this guitar when its former owner still owned it, i can say you're doing us all a disservice by only showing the front -- the figuring on the back of the neck of that CU24 is amazing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gorgeous tele especially. Is that a matte finish, and what sort of body wood?
Gorgeous tele especially. Is that a matte finish, and what sort of body wood?
Hey…there’s actually no wood at all on the tele. Aristides guitars are all custom made in Holland using a material they call Arium. It’s like carbon fibre exoskeleton with arium injected into it. Very resonant guitars. There’s a link to the factory tour. I had mine custom built and they were a great company to work with. They are the most flawless guitars I’ve played from frets to wiring.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey…there’s actually no wood at all on the tele. Aristides guitars are all custom made in Holland using a material they call Arium. It’s like carbon fibre exoskeleton with arium injected into it. Very resonant guitars. There’s a link to the factory tour. I had mine custom built and they were a great company to work with. They are the most flawless guitars I’ve played from frets to wiring.

that is really interesting

4881 - 4900 of 4917 Posts