The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
4621 - 4640 of 4750 Posts

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
@King Loudness I sure enjoy your playing, Will; you have a cool and unique style!
Cheers, Dave

Reactions: King Loudness

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wow...232 pages already. I was playing my black Airline Map guitar tonight, recently purchased from a guitar shop in Delaware. I had ordered a red one from Eastwood several months back and waited and waited, while they kept putting off the delivery date. Finally, I got tired of waiting and cancelled the order and then found this one for less than the price of the new one. This is a generic photo, but mine is identical.

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Musical instrument accessory Guitar accessory

·
Registered
419 Posts
Today I played my newly acquired single pickup $100 Squier Strat. Dressed the frets, swapped out a few pieces of hardware I had laying about (brushed aluminum pickguard, bone nut, brass saddles, Schaller volume knob, Switchcraft switches, etc.). Once setup properly, these Indonesian hardtail Squiers are a lot of fun, they grind so sweet.

Musical instrument Guitar Light Musical instrument accessory Guitar accessory

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I just got finished using the guild and both the fender and Mesa . Such a haunting sound I can get with very little work I think I hit the nail on the head with those pickups

·
Registered
Les Paul, Tele, Strat, Jarrell
57 Posts
Today it's going to be 'Oreo' a 2014 Strat that sat unused in a storage locker for 7 years until I grabbed it. Unfortunately the strings had never been slackened before putting it away so the gorgeous ebony neck was fooked. I replaced it with a brand new maple neck. Rock on.

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments

·
Registered
15,866 Posts
Reactions: Alex
4621 - 4640 of 4750 Posts