The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
4581 - 4600 of 4618 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
installed some locking gotohs on my starcaster (thanks @vokey design ), now all of my electrics have them. i had never used them before i got a Strat with locking sperzels a few months ago.... immediately knew i was in trouble and about to spend a bit of money getting them for everybody.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,755 Posts
My LP copy got a fair amount of play, and somebody else's Squier P-Bass with a big bow in the neck.

·
Premium Member
11,537 Posts
Played my Lado Supra's from the late '80's, thru a CAA OD-100 SE.
Crunchtastic!

Reactions: Vally

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Added some new pedals (the DRV, Fairfield Accountant compressor, Julia, D1 delay, and the Météore) so I had a lot of cables to make. Testing it all out with my EBMM Stingray and my little Vox Pathfinder while a baby crawls all over it and presses all the buttons.

Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Musical instrument accessory

Recently got a new amp with an effects loop, so I'm finally making use of all four jacks on the Temple patch bay too. Right now the jumper is going from the main output to the beginning of the loop (chorus, delay, reverb) and I'm just running straight out of the loop into the front of the Pathfinder.

Automotive tire Trigger Bicycle part Bumper Air gun

4581 - 4600 of 4618 Posts