The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

4181 - 4200 of 4266 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please tell me more about that Strat Plus! Got more better pics? TYIA
I'll have to take some more on my next day off, though that won't be for a few more days.

It's a '91 strat plus in blue pearl burst, 3 silver lace sensors, Wilkinson saddles and roller nut, and hella fun to play.

... Except now I've been playing the Tele plus (v2) all the time 😅

·
Premium Member
17,952 Posts
I just spent a half hour or so playing this. Love the neck, LOVE the Fishman Fluence rig.

Will upgrade the bridge to a Vega-Trem. The vintage six point works, but I want to try one of these. I have two sitting here but they’re re for other guitars. The neck and pickups on this are worth a better bridge.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
I just spent a half hour or so playing this. Love the neck, LOVE the Fishman Fluence rig.

Will upgrade the bridge to a Vega-Trem. The vintage six point works, but I want to try one of these. I have two sitting here but they’re re for other guitars. The neck and pickups on this are worth a better bridge.

View attachment 362753
That’s a really great unique swirl!

·
Registered
Ibanez ORM, Ibanez SZ
68 Posts
The same SZ as before, but through the GX and 8100 instead of the VH and SLO. It just occurred to me I've never tried my HM-2 in front of the SLO, I don't think I've heard that combo on an album before but it should chainsaw nicely. Excellent sir, lobsters stuffed with tacos.

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
1,017 Posts

Decided to break out my goldtop LP this afternoon. Playing through the '62 Princeton with a JRAD Dude, Catalinbread Belle Epoch, and Strymon Flint.

W.

4181 - 4200 of 4266 Posts