The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These keep coming up on Amazon for under $300 but I'm not going to buy an amp without ever having played through one as once it's opened from amazon you cannot return it.

Anyone know where I can try one in the Oakville area?

Anyone have one I can try?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Are you seeing them on Amazon.ca or .com? Just curious.

I played one at a GC in Detroit. For the money, I thought it was a good little amp. I am by no means an amp connoisseur so I really won't be able to tell you anything more than you can learn from watching the video reviews online.

I have not seen these in Canada. I would bet, even if you did not like it, you would probably be able to resell it pretty easily since it is somewhat rare on this side of the border, and relatively inexpensive for a amp, let alone a tube amp.

This guy makes it sound good...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you seeing them on Amazon.ca or .com? Just curious.

I played one at a GC in Detroit. For the money, I thought it was a good little amp. I am by no means an amp connoisseur so I really won't be able to tell you anything more than you can learn from watching the video reviews online.

I have not seen these in Canada. I would bet, even if you did not like it, you would probably be able to resell it pretty easily since it is somewhat rare on this side of the border, and relatively inexpensive for a amp, let alone a tube amp.

This guy makes it sound good...
.ca.

Bugera V5 INFINIUM Tube Guitar Amp: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio

If I didn't like it and resold it I would probably lose $100 at least. Not spending $100 to try an amp.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure you can-I've returned opened things to Amazon Canada before no problem.
Their website is confusing as it literally says you can't but I just had a live chat with a CS bot and he assured me you could but you would have to pay shipping.

What I really want to do is compare the Bugera V5 with the Fender Bassbreaker 007.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts