The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tele Plus Deluxe and a '73 (I believe) MusicMaster I'd like to get completely re-wired.

The MM I could probably do myself as it appears reasonably simple. The Tele, on the other hand, appears a wee bit more complex than my meager soldering skills can handle.

Can you recommend a reputable place or person in the Fraser Valley or Vancouver area that does such work?

Bonus points for businesses or people that can provide hardware as well... tele needs new saddle screws and the MM could use a new bridge altogether.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes.... Steve does all my guitar wiring and pick up installs...did a great job too...installed mini toggle switches for hum/single/series on my LP's
Loved his work....reasonably priced...
Hope this helps :rockon:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Steve Brand is a good guy to deal with. Also, maybe look into contacting Steve Findley in Surrey. He's a great Fender guy, and you could get his number from L&M in Surrey. He does their repairs.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Recommended: Steve Brand at Act1. He's worked on my guitars and did a great job.

·
Registered
840 Posts
If you want the best...

then head over to Barry Ewart's shop on Parker in Vancouver--he's a Fender Gold service center and is the guru on stock and custom wiring jobs.I've dealt with him for many years--a straight-up shooter.

·
Banned
1,195 Posts
when i lived in vancouver (admittedly a while back) paul iverson was always the guy to go to. he always worked out of not just another music shop. did great work for me, fair prices too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.