The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where I should ask this on here.

Does anyone have a good contact for stickers and such for band promotion?

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
My band always used this guy http://www.merchguy.com/ and his stuff is fantastic, as are his prices. I haven't been on his site in awhile and it looks like he's increased the size of his operation a little. I know when we used ot use him he was getting really popular so I guess he had to keep up.

His posters are especially cool.

He's a local Toronto musician as well, which is cool. He plays drums in the Tijuana Bibles.

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
For items like t-shirts and stickers you can go to one of many sources that will do that kind of thing for you. I have used places like Econo Print etc. If you provide the design, which could be just a drawing or a jpg on disc they can do the printing part pretty easily. Depending on the order size things like t-shirts are anywhere between $9.00 and $14.00 per shirt. This is good quality and perhaps in a color other than white.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
we just work out deals with local businesses. One of the bigger places out here just did up our t-shirts for us. Really good quality shirts, single colour logo on the front or back, minimum order 24, worked out to $7 per shirt before tax. That is for shirts up to XL. XXL and bigger are $2 per shirt more. These shirts don't shrink and are really great quality and feel.

We;re just waiting for the other printers to get back to us with a price on stickers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the link, as I will check them out as well!!...Thanks!.......p.s. I know an aquaintance who played for a band called Torn Down Units. Do you know anything about them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts