The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have that Morratto modified Crate V5 that I have been unable to sell (it's on Kijiji if you want to hear sound clips). I'd like to donate it to a charity so some young girl or boy can have an amp to play with and I can write off a bit of the cost. I'm in the Hamilton area. Thx

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have that Morratto modified Crate V5 that I have been unable to sell (it's on Kijiji if you want to hear sound clips). I'd like to donate it to a charity so some young girl or boy can have an amp to play with and I can write off a bit of the cost. I'm in the Hamilton area. Thx

Hamilton Music Collective | Changing Children's Lives Through Music

Talk to Joel, the musical instrument coordinator. Tell him Paul from Brantford sent you.

Check out the monthly kids jam at The Music Hall.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Geographically this isn't going to help you but I want to post about a "library" we have in Kingston ON. It's called "Joes M.I.L.L." (musical instrument lending library), they lend instruments of all types by the month for a low one year membership($10.00 last I heard) and they accept donations of any kind of musical equipment as long as it's useable and something they don't already have too many of. It was started about 15 years ago after the sudden death of popular local musician Joe Chitalen who played bass mostly and passed away while on tour playing in the Mahones from an allergic reaction to something he ate. He had a nut allergy. More info at Kingston Music Library | Non-Profit | The Joe's M.I.L.L. History

1 - 9 of 9 Posts