The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Solo to buy 4 rather specific and different sets of strings. Came up to 55$ and then they charged me 16$ shipping. Is there anywhere with free shipping after you spend a certain amount?

·
Registered
458 Posts
another +1 for Strings & Beyond. As noted above, they regularly run a free shipping promo for to Canada for any size order so you don't have to make the $35 USD minimum (although that's very easy to do!) I usually wait for the 15% storewide discount promos and then order away to get the most bang for the CAD buck given current exchange rates...

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Strings and Beyond is a US company but they do free shipping to Canada on orders over $35 and occasionally have specials with free shipping regardless of order size.
Guitar Strings and Beyond - Buy Guitar Strings Online and Save!
+1 for Strings&Beyond.
another +1 for Strings & Beyond. As noted above, they regularly run a free shipping promo for to Canada for any size order so you don't have to make the $35 USD minimum (although that's very easy to do!) I usually wait for the 15% storewide discount promos and then order away to get the most bang for the CAD buck given current exchange rates...
So I'm +4 ? Have used them for a few years now. Very convenient to get a dozen packs of the strings I prefer (Elixir 10 and 11 gauge). And the odd try-em-and-see pack.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
There was a thread on this on the AGF a few weeks ago and Strings & Beyond were suggested way beyond any others.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts