The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

as you may know, I'm going to customize my tokai PRS copy. I have a buddy scoping out new pickups, and I'm also thinking about a new nut.

Does anyone know where i could pick up some chrome pickup rings? I'll probably have to get the measurements off the guitar before i order them, but if there's somewhere in Canada where i could buy a set that would be great!

thanks guys!

I

·
0 Posts
If you have a brand in mind ask at L&M -- they can order in most things and pretty good prices.

·
Premium Member
16,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know brands of pickup rings, i could call L&M and find out. i dont do ebay but i have a friend who can order stuff for me.

im mostly concerned about getting the right size ones, i dont know how much the sizes vary.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well for the right size... just find out what size you need by measuring or checking your guitars website. Theres tons of stores online that sell rings, and long and mcquade plus any other shop will sell them. Why would you not "do" ebay? It is like... amazing... anyways, check these places, Warmoth, Stewmac

and hes a good link that has plenty of great rings.

http://www.guitarpartsusa.com/cat--Guitar-Pickups-Pickup-Rings--MAIN14

·
Registered
86 Posts
I live in Nova Scotia and I've ordered my rings from Stewmac. Takes about 2 weeks for the "normal" delivery (9 or so business days), but they do have an express option.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh, and I forgot to mention guitar Fetish on the Bay is great as well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts