The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d like to buy some music related t-shirts but I’m having a very hard time finding an online store that ships from Canada. Even all the .ca sites I found ship from the US and most of them won’t ship to a post office box.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
I get a lot of clothing shipped in by USPS. Price works out ok even with the exchange rate and shipping USPS is cheap usually less than the cost of fuel to drive somewhere and buy stuff here not to mention time.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered one through Amazon as a test but I’d rather support a Canadian seller even if it works out more expensive.

L

·
0 Posts
Buy a pack of iron-on transfer paper and make your own?
I did one using this design that popped up on this forum years back.

beaver.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,573 Posts
Do you have Sunrise Records over on the Island? They have good selection and 2/$30 or less so cheap. They don't seem to price them online, though they do show them...at least, I couldn't see pricing when I picked a couple out.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you have Sunrise Records over on the Island? They have good selection and 2/$30 or less so cheap. They don't seem to price them online, though they do show them...at least, I couldn't see pricing when I picked a couple out.
Never heard of them but they do have a good selection. Closest store is Coquitlam. I'll check it out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts