The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
m looking for a hair salon where you dont really have to tell them exactly what you want but rather you just very briefly give them an idea of what you want and they invision the perfect haircut for you. any places you guys know of?

I

·
0 Posts
This is one of the things I miss about Toronto: a good hair cut. Go to Fiorio's on Cumberland Ave. Make an appointment with Philippe Fiorio. Great guy, great stylist.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I find the nearest First Choice @ $12.00 a cut does it for me.
Me too, but ya know...all these years and I still am not comfortable with cutting my hair!

I used to be a ZZ Top! Waist length hair, and beard! Cost me a whole bottle of Herbal Essence shampoo a week.

If hair was supposed to be short it would grow just a bit and stop, like a mink!

Besides, when you're an old guy nothing is more satisfying than running into an old friend and seeing that you've got more hair than he has!:smile:

:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Shave it....

It's the best
This time of year, I dunno. In the summertime though it's definitely a good choice! I once shaved my head in December and well, I thought my ears were gonna fall off by the time I got home.

I

·
0 Posts
Does anybody remember the 80's when "The House of Lords" used to advertise late night on City TV in Toronto? There was a hot blonde who came out and said in a sultyr com hither voice..."Hi, I'm Liz and i work at The House of Lords". It was a good year or so before I found out that THOL was a hair cut place and not a nudie bar.
What? It's not a nudie bar/salon? Damn. Why'd they make me take my pants off first?

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
For my last hair cut, I got bored of waiting to get in, so I bought a shave kit, put on a number 2, and that was that. Really easy, really fast..............

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...been cutting my own hair for over twenty years. each year, as it thins, recedes and exposes more bald spots, it becomes more difficult. but, i figure i can do just as bad a job as anyone!

-dh

I

·
0 Posts
So, can we enforce a little follow up in these question asking thread? Where'd you end up getting the chop?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts