The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely fucking hate strangers, but like almost everyone I decide to chat with.

Why am I posting this?

1) I can be a dick, and
2) because of the couple sitting behind me.

I can't handle listening to people. It brings the "lonely misguided young Arab in a public place" out of me.

The place is virtually empty, and I gotta rub backs with a peckerhead

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Deciding to chat with someone probably means you senced what you consider a positive sign in that person.
It does not mean you would chat with anybody, would you ?

Hate of strangers seems to me to be the extreme of sound suspicion : Tough one may be inclined to interact with others, one must also sense alert signs if some appear. Some get stuck to alert signs before they interact.

But, I may not know what I am talking about since I am nearer to the caveman than the jetset guy... ;-)

·
Premium Member
11,814 Posts
So youre saying you were sitting by yourself in a nearly empty place and out of all the tables available, a dude picked the one closest to you to rub butts? haha that's funny....maybe the window had a nice view or he was expecting a Sopranos style hit and wanted you to take the bullet for him :)

I can top that...what about when youre at a urinal in a public bathroom and the place is empty and the dude picks one right beside you? I hate that...I already have a shy bladder.

One time, last summer I'm in my sports car and in the Lowes parking lot. I like to protect my paint, so I park as far away from the other cars as possible, I don't mind the extra walk.
I come out, and parked right beside my car is a POS econobox, tons of empty spaces all around us, but its parked right tight with me.....I'm thinking to myself "what a smartalec dickhead"...I took a pic I was going to post on a car forum I'm on that had a thread about that sort of thing. Once I'm in my car, I check my messages etc before leaving and I see the driver of the other car approaching....Its a lady that had to be about 85....with a mother-fucking walker even!

·
Premium Member
5,536 Posts
So youre saying you were sitting by yourself in a nearly empty place and out of all the tables available, a dude picked the one closest to you to rub butts? haha that's funny....maybe the window had a nice view or he was expecting a Sopranos style hit and wanted you to take the bullet for him :)

I can top that...what about when youre at a urinal in a public bathroom and the place is empty and the dude picks one right beside you? I hate that...I already have a shy bladder.

One time, last summer I'm in my sports car and in the Lowes parking lot. I like to protect my paint, so I park as far away from the other cars as possible, I don't mind the extra walk.
I come out, and parked right beside my car is a POS econobox, tons of empty spaces all around us, but its parked right tight with me.....I'm thinking to myself "what a smartalec dickhead"...I took a pic I was going to post on a car forum I'm on that had a thread about that sort of thing. Once I'm in my car, I check my messages etc before leaving and I see the driver of the other car approaching....Its a lady that had to be about 85....with a mother-fucking walker even!
Golf range a few years back. My buddy and I parked way at the back. He was a few spaces in front. End of the day and we're just shooting the shit by his trunk. Some teenager comes into the lot in a large POS. Proceeds to park right f'ing besides me. Opens her car door so hard that when it hits my car, it bounces back and slams shut. I run over and her and the boyfriend get out. I asked WTF? She and he claim nothing happened. My buddy comes over to say he witnessed the whole thing. There's a big dent in the side of my BMW that matches up where her door hit. She finally admits she did it. We exchange info. I get a repair quote for $2K worth of damage to the panel (big, big crease). The father calls me to say it's too much. I tell him fine, we'll let the insurance companies deal with it and he can pay the increased premiums. What is wrong with people?

·
Premium Member
5,536 Posts
I think our backs just touched.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
You might be an introvert. Doesn't mean you're shy, just means that like me, we need alone time and space away from people just to recharge. We resent it when we can't get that space and can't get away from everybody.

·
Premium Member
11,814 Posts
You might be an introvert. Doesn't mean you're shy, just means that like me, we need alone time and space away from people just to recharge. We resent it when we can't get that space and can't get away from everybody.
Chucks not an introvert....he already said hes just a dick :)
lol
he really isn't though...he just wears his heart on his sleeve.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
....what about when you're at a urinal in a public bathroom and the place is empty and the dude picks one right beside you?
Especially at the movies when there are 25 urinals to choose from, and you're the first guy in, he's the second?? Still not as bad as "The Trough" at some old arenas!

I totally get the distaste towards strangers! If you were there first, they should have picked a spot farther away. It's not up to you to relocate. Like when you're booting down the hwy in the fast lane, and someone is not exactly travelling at "passing speed". As you approach, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MOVE! It is not up to you to change lanes to go around them! This week I was coming back from Toronto, as I came up behind this absolute POS in the left lane, he (get this...) has the nerve... no, the gall, no!! The audacity... to wave me around him!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Took the 8:36 GO Train to Toronto this morning. Got on at Aldershot and I was the only person in the car. Guy gets on in Burlington and sits beside me. Hmmmm. I'm thinking it was Just For Laughs or an experiment. I just looked at my phone and he got up at the next stop.

·
Premium Member
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

A family friend sold his McClaren, because he couldn't handle that shit anymore.

Instead of old ladies it was time-consuming italian-canadians. Can I ask you how many 'guidos' you have to beat away from your car every time you grab a loaf of bread?

I had a run in with a dude who wanted to hump me in a toronto bathroom once. Talk about personal space in a bathroom; traumatizing. I learned a valuable lesson that day... (open for interpretation).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.