907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's ,........where can I get some quality parts for a Stratocaster
here in Canada ?

Tx

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Tone Emporium Pickups also has some pots, switches etc. on their website. Located in Ottawa IIRC

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
These guys sell inexpensive Chinese kits and parts but they ALSO sell REALLY NICE Japanese parts.
SOLO Music Gear - Do It Yourself (DIY) Guitar Kits, Build Your Own Guitar Kit Canada

They are just ramping up the parts. Here's a bass I recently put together with their parts - nitro-finished alder body and nitro-finished one-piece neck, a really excellent bass:
That is a killer looking bass. If I could play bass that's the one I'd play. I'm working at it though. I'm getting pretty good on the fat string--just 3 more to go :)

·
Premium Member
4,438 Posts
Hi guy's ,........where can I get some quality parts for a Stratocaster
here in Canada ?

Tx
Louis, NextGen in Ottawa are great. Jonathan is a a member here and if you look up his website i am sure you can find a lot of parts. Great service. Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
if it something made by All parts you can order through Exotic Woods in Burlington

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
As much as I like to support Canadian companies, most of the stuff is cheaper if you order from the US, unless you need to do a bulk order

Amplified Parts

Keep your order light and shipping will be about 10$
Keep your order inexpensive and you'll probably avoid customs too

Reactions: Louis
1 - 11 of 11 Posts