The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I played the whole afternoon and everything was fine. Today, I switched pedals order for fun and now, no more delay coming out of my DM-2W!

Sound pass thru, led lights when engaged and my signal still pass but without delay.

Tried other outlets, other cords, straight without any other fx, still nothing.

:( Anyone knows why?

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Most common issue is either cords backward or output plug to dry out rather than mix out.

I've had a couple of times where mine wouldn't work because I set the mix too low or the s/c switch was not quite in position.

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had a couple of times where mine wouldn't work because I set the mix too low or the s/c switch was not quite in position.
Bingo!
The S/C switch was not totally in place!
Thanks a lot !!

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
I traded Dave for one of these a while back and could not get it to work on the power supply.
It would work on battery, I gave that a last ditch effort in troubleshooting.
I wonder if this was the issue, weird.

When Dave got it back, he made an unboxing video and put it straight onto his board on the power supply and it worked fine.
Doh!

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That just happened to me with this exact same pedal. Took a while to figure it out. I never suspected the s\c switch cause I never take it off "s". I guess I must have accidentally touched it a bit, knocking it out of position.
Same thing here, I tried it when I got the pedal but never touched it since. At least, now it is working!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.