The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears to have begun a couple hours ago, but in addition to being a complete eye sore, it also gives scammers a quick and easy way to come up with reasonable prices for their scams. Whoever made this decision might want to reconsider.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I find it useful, but I am half blind so it is easier than digging through the description.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
At first I thought I logged into a foreign forum when the posting instructions came up. But when i entered relevant info I thought it was much easier and straight forward. Also, having an image at the top is good and a price that is visible right at the top.
Only thing is the FS/FT option does not seem to be an option unless actually writing that down at the top of the listing

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
I dont see a problem. They have changed the way you post an item for sale now though.

·
Premium Member
20,110 Posts
I can no longer filter the threads in the various sections of the for sale forums. The FS or WTB used to have hyperlinks.

For Sale doesn't seem to.

·
Premium Member
17,449 Posts
I can no longer filter the threads in the various sections of the for sale forums. The FS or WTB used to have hyperlinks.

For Sale doesn't seem to.
Yep, that's a problem for me too. Looks like it's here to stay though s VS have rolled it out acroos many of their other sites. I'll try to work on the filters. If I can't fix it we'll ask if they can.

They are tying this roll out to getting a feedback system up and running again. If they do that it will be worth it.

Reactions: bw66

·
Premium Member
20,110 Posts
Yep, that's a problem for me too. Looks like it's here to stay though s VS have rolled it out acroos many of their other sites. I'll try to work on the filters. If I can't fix it we'll ask if they can.

They are tying this roll out to getting a feedback system up and running again. If they do that it will be worth it.
It’s not a big deal anyway. I seldom buy or sell on the site.

·
Premium Member
17,449 Posts
It’s not a big deal anyway. I seldom buy or sell on the site.
LOL, well it's a big deal for many. Some are here for that reason only. Like everything else we'll get used to it or move on.

Reactions: laristotle
1 - 17 of 17 Posts