The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just kinda looking at Acoustics that are under certain amounts just for curiosity sakes. You know, in case I actually decide to spend over my Max amount to date...$350 lol. So i'm clicking on the link to Amazon, and it re directs me to Amazon Canada, which is just fine. Except for this:

Amazon.com: Taylor 224ce Deluxe Koa Grand Auditorium - Shaded Edgeburst: Musical Instruments

Yup, that looks like what the site I was looking at said was under $1500.

https://www.amazon.ca/Taylor-224ce-Deluxe-Grand-Auditorium/dp/B01MQCFTE0?tag=guitarfcom00-20

WTF is up with that? I've noticed this a number of times with other things from Home Depot etc... as well. Can some of the dealers tell me what's up? I really don't get the variation at all. Is this a Taylor/other guitar manufacturer thing or just an Amazon rip off thing?

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just answered my own question. $2000 at L&M. Which makes sense. Sorry for the waste of space guyys lol.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Saw the thread title and thought you were going to rant about certain big name brands prices, lol.

but, that's the market, or is it market...ing? :)

·
Premium Member
5,624 Posts
Stang Guitars had one of those 224CE Koa's at the Edmonton Guitar show. It was priced under $2000, It gave me an uncontrollable erection for the rest of the afternoon, B#(*
But I somehow resisted the urge to buy it. They are a laminated back & sides, but I think they are priced very well.

As for the other prices, there are always lots of those crazy prices on Amazon.ca. I recently saw a Gibson LP Studio for $3800.00 on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts