Registered
1,348 Posts
dont know, dont kare.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Xanadu said:
dont know, dont kare.
...yer not missing much, especially the forums. that said, the reviews can be helpful if you take them with a grain of salt, read between the lines, ignore the ignorance and use them to develop a sort of consensus, ultimately putting all your trust in your own ears and instincts.

the news page and rss feeds are good resources, as well.

-dh

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
david henman said:
...yer not missing much, especially the forums. that said, the reviews can be helpful if you take them with a grain of salt, read between the lines, ignore the ignorance and use them to develop a sort of consensus, ultimately putting all your trust in your own ears and instincts.

the news page and rss feeds are good resources, as well.

-dh
I used to post there, but i got banned for some stupid crap. It was supposed to be a temporary ban, but its been like a year.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Xanadu said:
I used to post there, but i got banned for some stupid crap. It was supposed to be a temporary ban, but its been like a year.
...holy tone caps, brother! you have to practically issue a death threat to get banned from that place so....i'm not going to ask. those forums are pretty much a cesspool of hate, not unlike the middle east. defintely a stomach-churner.

-dh

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
The bass forum is pretty good. I visit there daily. It's a lot friendlier than the other forums over there. I must've missed the day Xanadu blew up.

I just checked and it doesn't appear as if you are banned Xanadu.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I like to got there for a good laugh. The reviews can be helpfull, but like David said use your own ears and instincts.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I go there when I feel like I need some senseless abuse sent my way. That place is just nuts. There are a few posters who really are helpful & decent people but for the most part it's dickheads & trollers. I've been poking around over there for a few years and it's been getting progressively worse. I don't bother with it much anymore.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
lollarskates..

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
^^ sorry about the redicously large picture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts