The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
Quite the thread going on the gear page about this. Seems about 50/50 in opinions. Seems to be a new take on the JTM45 Bluesbreaker in a way. KT66s, 2x12 Greenbacks, but single channel with a MV, and a couple of new voicing controls (marketing ??). Would to hear some reviews on this.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Way too much cash for what they give, nop, not good at all, even the hand wired sucks at that price, you need to come back with the old circuits just like in the 60's70's. Philips casp, NOS tubes, proper transformers and speakers...

Marshall tried to go back with the old circuits but they just can't comply with todays electrical regulations so they had to mod all the circuits to be within regulations (well in Europe it is.......) that is why cloners like me and others or not limited with that, we can build those suckers just like in 1967....:tongue:

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
superleadfixer said:
Marshall tried to go back with the old circuits but they just can't comply with todays electrical regulations so they had to mod all the circuits to be within regulations (well in Europe it is.......) that is why cloners like me and others or not limited with that, we can build those suckers just like in 1967....:tongue:
What are the rules for having to get CSA approval on a commercial electronics product? I've noticed that both Canadian made boutique amps that I've owned were not CSA approved.

·
Registered
52 Posts
BAsicly if you are a company selling electrical/electronic equipement with your own brand(s) you must comply with todays regulations, if you do mass production of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts