The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sold an item on ebay 3 weeks ago. The auction clearly stated that a shipping quote would only be given to the winning bidder. I don't know why or how but the person paid me instantly and came up with his own estimate on the shipping costs ($15). Usually Ebay wont let a buyer enter there own shipping amount without sending a request first. I emailed him and told him the actual shipping cost is $37 and that is the cheapest Canada Post offered with no tracking.......which is something I probably wouldn't even consider now! Mostly because he hasn't returned my emails since he paid me and he has a ZERO feedback.

So I'm wondering, is he dead or is this some kind of scam where he gets me to send the item cheap as possible (no tracking) and then files a Paypal claim against me?

Should I return his money less the Paypal and Ebay listing/final value fee's or just keep it until something happens.

I don't know about you guys but Ebay has been nothing but a kick in the nuts lately!!!:mad:

J

·
Registered
319 Posts
EeeeeeeeBay and Ppal

Both Ebay and Paypal have been a kick in the nuts to me.................never again. I guess i'm in the minority, but I know a list of p o'd people that is growing.
FYI........check out www.paypalsucks.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts