Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Unnofficial Martin Guitar Forum

Votes: 4 5.9%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
Let's vote I'm quite interested in the results. If I missed a major one let me know I have room for a couple more.
How about Ampage?

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Jackson Charvel Forum, Charvel USA Forum, Jackson Guitar Palace, The Washburn Guitars Forum, the FDP (ewww!), Lets Talk Guild, The Kramer Forum (Not sure why), Ottawa Metal. Some of those listed in the poll I visit just to read some of the funny posts. That Harmony Central one is always good for a few laughs. The Dean Forum is a blast sometimes too. Sometimes its makes you feel good about yourself when you see just how inbred and stoopid some of the people are out there. In the end, Guitars Canada rules all we survey............

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
TDPRI is a huge forum that's not on there that I visit. It's probably even bigger then the Fender Forum.

I also visit the Dean forums and Jam Session.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Guitars Canada, The Gear Page, and Guitar Diner are the 3 guitar related sites I visit the most often.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Gear Page
HC
FDP (the Squier section)
GuitarWorld (not a lot of traffic there, and it's like a bunch of crazed monkeys on meth with no impulse control)

I'll check out some of the pages mentioned in this thread.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Also a member of hugeracksinc.com.....

I found that site while I was looking for ummm....something else..... :rolleyes:

:see why we need a few laugh smilies? : "laugh smilie"

·
Registered
Peavey Wolfgang EVH Wolfgang Charvel Style 2
1,487 Posts
In order of who i visit most from daily to weekly/occasionally

George lynch Message Board
themusicianslounge.com
dinosaurrockguitar.com
here
birds and moon
mts forum
plexi palace
prs forum
esp forum
seymour duncan forum
BR1600 forum
Fender

There are some others but they are only once in a while.

Khing

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
I notice that HC finally upgraded to a newer version of vBulletin. But they are not allowing the search function for some reason, whci can be a bummer of you are looking for something. But I dont go there very often so thats cool.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...the gear page and the TDPRI forums are the ones i visit daily, AFTER i've perused guitars canada. like many, i have been banned from the fender forum for having the nerve to disagree with chris green, dipstick supreme. i visit harmony central once a month, with the sole purpose of annoying the neocons:tongue:.

-dh

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Two other forums that I frequent... one related to guitar building/refinishing:

http://www.reranch.com/reranch/

and the other amp building/repair/modding:

http://www.18watt.com/

Hey David: Chris Green just deleted the Muddy Waters Appreciation thread from the Fender Forum and banned the thread's author. Apparently he felt we were trying to hijack his forum. Amazing how you can't talk about how much you like a particular model of a Fender Guitar on a Fender Forum site.:confused-smiley-010

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tarbender said:
Hey David: Chris Green just deleted the Muddy Waters Appreciation thread from the Fender Forum and banned the thread's author. Apparently he felt we were trying to hijack his forum. Amazing how you can't talk about how much you like a particular model of a Fender Guitar on a Fender Forum site.:confused-smiley-010
And you guys thought I was bad. :smile:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts