The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What...are we children? What a stupid holiday. Now I have to go buy my wife something.
This year was the first year she was upset I didn't get her anything. I never get her anything. I absolutely hate the holiday and the only reason I posted is because my dog is adorable.

I ended up grabbing her sleeping shorts when I was having lunch at a mall. It made her day, which is absolutely ridiculous to me.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ah, you guys are so thoughtful!
This year was the first year she was upset I didn't get her anything. I never get her anything. I absolutely hate the holiday and the only reason I posted is because my dog is adorable.

I ended up grabbing her sleeping shorts when I was having lunch at a mall. It made her day, which is absolutely ridiculous to me.
I stand corrected.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I've been with my wife (dating and married) for 11yrs. During our first Valentine's Day together I asked her... "Do we really need this day"? She answered with a resounding "No" and we haven't made much of it since.

We both have iPhone's, so this morning we sent each other stupid emoji's from across the room for sh*t's & giggles and to see if it has built in graphics like the "Happy Birthday" and "Happy New Year" greetings.... it doesn't. At least the 6S doesn't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts