The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to like baby carrots but have moved on..I am now addicted to Sugar Snap Peas..I just wished they were less than $10 a bag.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Fiddle heads with a wee bit of salt and butter. Another $10/teeny weeny bag veggie.

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Fiddle heads with a wee bit of salt and butter. Another $10/teeny weeny bag veggie.
Do they grow in the West?

You can pick 'em for free on the east coast. We used to go every spring and spend a whole weekend picking, cleaning and blanching them, we'd get enough for the whole year.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Broccolli (sp?) hands down for me....

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
PORK!

BROCCOLI!
BROCCOLI!
BROCCOLI!

...and all the others are good too.

V8 is fantastic too.

Peace, Mooh.

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
"Call any vegetable, and the the chances are good, that vegetable will respond to you" FZ

L

·
0 Posts
I like em' all. Raw and eldante.
But my main pick?
Habenero (scotch bonnet) peppers.

·
Premium Member
16,679 Posts
You like turnips????:D
Not much of a vegatable lover I'm afraid.

I stick to green or yellow beens, sweet peas(not really vegatables I guess), corn (again, not a vegatable) and that's pretty much it.

Broccoli, colliflower, lettuce, celery and a myriad of other plants don't seem like food to me and I don't eat them.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
My vote is for the humble parsnip!

While I like most veggies my cultural heritage is Scottish and Irish. That means potatoes, carrots, neeps (turnip) and...the parsnip!

A beef stew is not complete without parsnips in it. I've even been known to boil up some parsnips and eat 'em by themselves, with a light butter glaze.

I guess that's also why I'm partial to "roots" music!:smile:

:food-smiley-004:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts