The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
How are you using yours? Are you utilizing multiple settings?
That is a very good dirt pedal with a lot going on.

I still haven't added velcro to mine yet, too pretty. :)
I'll have to get a substitute bottom to keep it put.
Mine's at the end of my dirt chain, set on red setting; everything stacks so well into it.

I use the green to boost into a dirty amp. Something I do less often, but when I do, green is best.

Yellow is a nice fuzzy dirt that I use occasionally when I want that sound. When I want it, I really want it, so am glad to have it!

I usually keep the treble turned up to 3:00.

And yes, such a pretty pedal! Awesome that you have one too!

·
Registered
882 Posts
@vadsy
Sorry I've been a stranger the last while. It's a combination of personal life stuff taking a lot of my time and that I haven't been doing as much buying and selling of stuff. Ya know how we all ebb and flow sometimes.

I did buy a new tele back in May and I'm loving it! However, stupid photobucket doesn't let me use them to host pics on forums anymore.

Maybe I'll start using the Guitars Canada pic uploader. Start a belated NGD thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lately its been a Boss Blues Driver. I have way too many OD's, and a couple of nice ones (Zvex BOR, OCD, TS9, etc) and its just been working with my rig lately. I was even stacking a pair of them for awhile. Wish I hadn't waited till a year ago to give them a real chance.

·
Premium Member
13,028 Posts
Currently the Fuchs Plush Cream overdrive.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Source Audio LA Lady - its crazy what is under the hood on that thing. I am not picky whether something is digital or not. I also like the idea that I can tweak the settings on the fly with presets and the soleman. Super versatile.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Mine's the Schaffer Replica, not really an overdrive but a clean boost that kicks the crap out of the front of your amp! I can't really explain what it does but I've never heard another overdrive or Boost do it!

·
Registered
24,379 Posts
Mine's the Schaffer Replica, not really an overdrive but a clean boost that kicks the crap out of the front of your amp! I can't really explain what it does but I've never heard another overdrive or Boost do it!
That's reputedly the thing that makes Angus Young sound like Angus Young?
From what I understand, it's core is the companding system that his preferred wireless system employed.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi mojo music in oakville is a Keeley dealer and I really enjoy that shop. There was one for 250 on kijiji ontario a few days ago

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
I am too ashamed to admit how many overdrive pedals are in my music room. I swear that one day I approve one of them over another but in an unscientific shootout with a couple of friends, it turns out I really cannot tell the difference between any of them. So I guess I prefer all of them.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts