The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I seen that interessing G6 Grunge amp from DOD, I remember that it was my first distortion pedal ever and I want one back just for the pleasure of hear that noisy and dirty sound! But I ask myself if DOD is on the run? I seen that Digitech put back the all bucnk of FX DOd had but does that mean that Digitech bought it and close it? The DOD's website don't talk about it! Can someone can give me some news?
Thank you! :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Since I seen that interessing G6 Grunge amp from DOD, I remember that it was my first distortion pedal ever and I want one back just for the pleasure of hear that noisy and dirty sound! But I ask myself if DOD is on the run? I seen that Digitech put back the all bucnk of FX DOd had but does that mean that Digitech bought it and close it? The DOD's website don't talk about it! Can someone can give me some news?
Thank you! :D
Yeah, I think Digitech own dod currently, they owned mxr at one time as well, but now dunlop has it. You wouldnt believe how cheap some of that DOD stuff is going for in the used places though, you might try a want add, theres still tons of them around

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I fanally found a DOD-Grunge on Scott's website! (axeandyoushallreceive) I wish is at good as my memories remain! That thing rocks all my guitar learning back in the time! I still can't remember why I did'nt keep that one! Maybe to buy an s****y Boss MetalZone or something like that!

·
Registered
24,515 Posts
I was under the impression that Digitech was the brand name for their digital stuff, DOD the brand name for their analog line, and that, like many companies, they were slowly but surely migrating towards SMT digital effects.

·
Premium Member
16,961 Posts
my buddy has a DOD grunge, used to be his sister's. damn that pedal can sound nasty lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts