The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
A stuffy answer about acoustics I wrote last night disappeared and the alert sign flashed out I had two but instantly disappeared too while I opened my account this morning. What's going on here ?!?

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
I watched it happen. At about the 9:30 pm MST last night, the site suddenly rolled back to 2:00 pm MST. All the posts made after 2:00 yesterday were gone.
Thought they'd be back this morning, but they aren't. Shitty.

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
I often click on the date below the name of the latest poster (top and right hand side of the page). On SOME threads, I am now getting this when I try the above:
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 8.46.25 AM.png

·
Premium Member
11,854 Posts
More than just yesterday. Posts from the last few days are gone. Threads from the last few days are gone. We don't even know what all is gone at this point in time.

This place is fucked. Is there any reason to even post something if it can just be thrown out or deleted with no explanation?

@GCAdmin1 WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
24,370 Posts
Okay. You have suffered a concussion. You turned around too quickly and the bass player's headstock caught you on the back of the head a little too hard. You were out for about an hour or so, but the doctors thought it best to keep you sedated for a bit and observe you. X-rays indicate nothing was broken and there will be little lasting damage, but you'll be groggy for a few days. Bit by bit, your memories from just before the hit will return. So don't sweat it. You'll be back to normal in no time at all. Until then, if you notice anything unusual, let the doctor know.

·
Banned
357 Posts
I got a positive feedback from Greco to put my total at 106 . Then all of a sudden I am at a total of 102 . Posted a message about it in the Admin section. Look this morning and I am at 105 with the feedback from Greco missing. Check my post in the Admin section and its gone . No explanation or anything .

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
My thread asking if anyone has noticed their posts going missing has gone missing.
Very META :).

I’ve alerted Vertical Scope directly. I was waiting for a couple of days to see if they learned their lessons about paying attention, but alas no, hence the complaining email. Someone said they’ll have a look (which to me means they had no idea something was happening, pretty pathetic lack of monitoring and attention again).

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Very META :).

I’ve alerted Vertical Scope directly. I was waiting for a couple of days to see if they learned their lessons about paying attention, but alas no, hence the complaining email. Someone said they’ll have a look (which to me means they had no idea something was happening, pretty pathetic lack of monitoring and attention again).
What does META mean?

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Damn. That weirdo collection of japanese and american parts strat ad that took me forever to write all the details for is gone. I was on the fence about selling it and just put it up over guilt of having too many guitars (and not being a strat guy) ...but maybe it's a sign from the all knowing all powerful GC database I keep the guitar?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts